Friday, March 6, 2009

I need help cause IDK anymore!

I don't know anymore! Everything is good but at times it is the worst! I just really don't know anymore! I mean I know that I have family AND friends who will be here through the thick and thin but I wanna sit down and just cry! Yesterday at school when I was walking out I just broke down and cried cause there is a lot of drama at school and it is involving me and my friends and it just really got me upset and I just broke down with my best friend and my boyfriend there and I wanted to just go home and sit and call my best friend who was at home that day and talk to her and tell her everything that was going on cause I know that she would tell me what I should do and what she would do and everything! I really need help! I guess that is all!

2 comments:

  1. Baby girl when life hands you Lemons Make lemonade. Add a little sugar to it and keep on going. Life can be and will be hard. As a mother and your mother at that it makes me so mad when ppl hurt you. Don't give up. you are a beautiful and very smart girl. PPL are going to talk about you because they want to be you. Don't let them get you down. I know that is hard to do, but just hand it to God and let him deal with it. Don't ever forget I love you and you can tell me anything. I just don't want to see you hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about what others think. You have us and your real friends, and your bf. But most of all you have God.

    ReplyDelete