Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life Can Change In A Blink Of An Eye!

Life CAN change in a blink of an eye and I didn't realize that until yesterday. My Granny just passed away and I didn't think it would happen this fast, to tell the truth. I got REALLY upset! I don't know how life and everything will be now. I mean it was like that Sunday she went in she didn't know what was going on. In the few days she was in she got worse. Then Mama and Daddy was up there one day and she opened up her eyes and was eating and drinking and we THOUGHT that she was getting better but I guess that she didn't! After that she got worse and then she went in to Hospice House and things got worse. At first the Doctors gave her a few hours. She lasted through that day and the day after that. But then yesterday came and they gave her a little while to live my Mama and Maw Maw was up there and my Maw Maw called my Daddy and told him to come up to Hospice. So he went to get ready. I heard his phone going off and I picked up and my Maw Maw said my Daddy's name and I told her that he was getting ready and she told me to tell him to call her right when he got ready, so I did and he called back the first two times they didn't answer so he waited and they called back. He asked them what was going on and they said said that she was gone and I was on the computer and he was standing right there and when he said that I couldn't do anything but stop and cry. Daddy looked like he was about to cry but he didn't. THIS week and weekend I have found out what hurts the most! I love you Granny and I always will! Rest In Peace you need it!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah you are the sweetest young lady. I am so proud of you. You are so caring and you love everyone. You mean the world to me. You are like my best friend, but at the same time my child. I love you.

    ReplyDelete